Job Application Form
Please fill out the form below and add your CV if needed.
Job title: Project Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
We seek to recruit a Project Coordinator for a niche engineering/manufacturing business in Sheffield.
A permanent full time opportunity, this is an excellent role to join a respected and established business.
The holder of the position will be part of the busy engineering department. Working with various departments and customers, you will be responsible for producing and maintaining New Product Introduction Plans.
You will also be responsible for organising and scheduling the workload of the engineering department and maintaining department load and capacity plans.
The main purpose of the role is to coordinate activities to ensure projects and activities progress to agreed time scales.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the appropriate managers, other employees and customers, create and maintain project plans for the introduction of new products into the company.
- Work with the engineering team to plan and manage department capacity and schedule workload.
- Hold regular meetings with multi-functional teams to review project progress, set priorities, agree actions and review risks.
- Maintain records on project budgets and cost reduction activities.
- Liaise with customers with regard to New product introduction.
- Produce good quality reports for the Engineering Manager and the rest of the business and maintain a number of KPI’s
- Provide general assistance as required within the engineering department.
Skills, Experience & Qualification:
Attitude, motivation, an organised approach and a willingness to learn will be very important attributes of the successful candidate
Be self motivated and have good project management skills
Experience of coordinating multi-functional teams.
Good organisational and planning skills.
An analytical, data driven approach to problem solving and improvement activities.
Be comfortable liaising with customers and suppliers.
Demonstrate a good level of numeracy and literacy.
Demonstrate the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
A knowledge of basic machining, forming and fabrication processes would be an advantage but is not essential.
Computer literacy with experience of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and MS Project)
Be a team player with good communication skills.
Be organised and efficient and be willing to take an active role in day to day activities of a busy department.
Be able to communicate at all levels within the business and with customers and suppliers.
Have a proven history of successful teamwork and project management.
Interested candidates should submit your CV. We handle applications in confidence.